Leed has recently started work on the $6m Tenterfield Creek Dam safety upgrade for Tenterfield Shire Council in northern New South Wales. The project will ensure that the dam meets the safety requirements set by the NSW Dam Safety Committee.
The works include:
- 3,000 m3 of excavation
- foundation cleaning & dental concrete
- a 7,000 m3 mass concrete buttress
- a 200 m3 concrete slab for erosion protection works
- 2000 m of N32 anchor bars
- underwater upgrades of the existing outlet, trunnion and trash screen
Construction commenced in October 2017 and will be complete in approximately 9 months.